Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: NEED SUPER 8 FOOTAGE OF NYC IN 70s

  1. #1
    Inactive Member marcampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hey-
    What's up
    I'm working on a collage project and I'm looking to buy super 8 footage of NYC in the 70's or 80's that I could transfrer to dv. Any clues? Email [email protected]
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ChmnofBrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    E-bay is loaded with people selling old home movies

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Actor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2000
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How do you find them? I've clicked on DVD and Movies --> Film --> Super 8, and all I find are S8 releases of commercial films (Star Wars, etc.) No home movies.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Actor:
    How do you find them? I've clicked on DVD and Movies --> Film --> Super 8, and all I find are S8 releases of commercial films (Star Wars, etc.) No home movies.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Use the search function. I tried "8mm home movies" and a lot of stuff came up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •